Mobiteam GmbH from Berlin, Germany, is looking for WordPress, Shopify, Laravel developers, to work from Berlin or remotely, without compromising the quality of our deliverables.
We are also open to strategic partnerships with high ethics web development agencies and companies, that do not compromise the quality and agreements by any means.
You will be working either independently or with our current team on diverse custom projects for our German clients. From simple business website to complex and scalable platforms, depending on your level of experience.
The Role and Candidate:
- Build websites using the latest frontend technologies
- Working closely with both the design and project management
- To be able to communicate in English directly with the clients.
- High moral and ethical standards.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Selfmotivated and goaloriented
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Good communication skills on a written and verbal basis.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & defacto standard plugins
- You (or your team) will be responsible for the whole website development process – HTML, CSS, WP, going live. The design will be provided all the times.
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of clean, logical, welldocumented and reusable code.
- Theme/template integration.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
- Experience creating multilingual websites.
- Good understanding of crossplatform and crossbrowser issues.
- Experience with creating responsive websites.
- Previous experience working for a design agency is a plus.
We are also open to strategic partnerships with high ethics IT companies, that do not compromise the quality and agreements by any means.
Our clients – from Germany. Your location – doesn’t matter as long as you find yourself a dedicated and professional developer, ready to commit and execute in the best practices.
Let’s start working tomorrow morning.
Is that about you or your team?